For State Mission Management Unit
1 .Eligible candidate post scrutiny of Application and Result Announcement
List of eligible candidate screened from Post scrutiny process will be displayed on on MSRLM Website. Final results too will be displayed on MSRLM website. MSRLM may also use alternate mediums of communication to communicate results.
2. Eligibility Criteria
Experience and qualification related eligibility for all positions will be considered.
3. Key Dates
|1||Last date of online application submission||22nd October, 2013|
|2||Scrutiny of applications and display of eligible candidates list on MSRLM Website||25th October,2013|
|3||Selection Process ( Selection process will be held at MSRLM, Office No,101/102, First Floor, Monarch Plaza, Plot no 56, Sect 11,Belapur, Navi Mumbai||31st October, 2013|
4. Call letters for written examination
Link for call letters will be communicated to e-mail id of eligible candidates. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
5. Documents required during Written Examination
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof. This can be Driving Licence/Voter's Card/PAN Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
6. Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct
Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered/ fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
At the time of written examination/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- Using unfair means during the examination or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- Misbehaving in the examination hall or
- Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or
- Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means, Such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will also be liable:
- To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate
- To be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by MSRLM.
7. Use of mobile phones, pagers, calculator or any such devices
- Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth devices, pen or pen drives or digital pen, Mobile or other devises with transmitters or cameras or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises
8. General Information:
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. MSRLM would admit to the written test all the candidates applying for the posts on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- MSRLM does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Mission.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving important email communications at various times of the process.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to meeting the following conditions:
- His /Her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of MSRLM
- Clearing a Professional third party Reference Check Process
- Clearing a professional third-party Background Verification on Employment, Qualification Certificates and other submissions made by the candidate during the various stages of interaction.
- DECISIONS OF MSLRM IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE MISSION IN THIS REGARD.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of contents of this website and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/disputes.
- Ensure that you apply only once for any particular position. Multiple applications will lead to all applications being summarily rejected.
- Address Field
Pin code in the address column should be in full. Eg; write 800010 instead of 10 only.
- Visible Mark of Identification
- The visible mark of identification is asked for the purpose of cross verification of the applicant in future stages.
- Applicants are requested to provide any one visible mark from the list below.
- Visible scar other than from vaccination
- Visible moles
- Other visible birth marks if any.
- Candidate should clearly mention the location of the birth mark eg: A mole on right chin, Scar from injury on left hand .
- Probable Reasons for rejection of Applications during online Application stage
- Incomplete Fields
- Photograph with seal affixed on it making it unclear
- Old faded or group photograph
- Black and white photograph
- Photograph not of the specified size
- Contacting (in writing, over phone or fax or any other medium of contact) the HR Agency soliciting support in short listing
- Couriering of currency notes or cheques to HR Agency or MSRLM
- Attempting to solicit support over the phone by promising favours or money through third parties
- Any other act that can be construed as solicitation, direct or indirect.
- Probable Reasons for rejection of Applications
The HR Agency will update reason for rejection online once the result is published online.
Result for the positions of Assistant - Knowledge Management, Assistant- Procurement, Assistant / Clerk cum typist and Steno cum Personal Assistant | सहाय्यक - ज्ञान व्यवस्थापन, सहाय्यक – संपादणूक, सहाय्यक / लिपीक तथा टंकलेखक व लघुलेखक तथा स्वीय सहाय्यक पदाचा निकाल
List of selected Candidates for computer / stenography test and Interview for Steno and Personal Assistant, Assistant - Procurement, Assistant - Knowledge Management and Assistant/ Clerk cum typist | लघुलेखक तथा स्वीय सहाय्यक, सहाय्यक - ज्ञान व्यवस्थापन, सहाय्यक - संपादणूक व सहाय्यक / लिपीक तथा टंकलेखक पदासाठी संगणक / stenography चाचणी व मुलाखतीसाठी पात्र उमेदवारांची यादी
List of Not selected Candidates for Steno and Personal Assistant, Assistant - Procurement, Assistant - Knowledge Management and Assistant/ Clerk cum typist | लघुलेखक तथा स्वीय सहाय्यक, सहाय्यक - ज्ञान व्यवस्थापन, सहाय्यक - संपादणूक व सहाय्यक / लिपीक तथा टंकलेखक पदासाठी अपात्र उमेदवारांची यादी